At EZS, we go the extra mile to get the job done. That's why our clients turn to us again and again for assistance with a growing range of complex IT problems. From the beginning of every project, we add value to our offerings by assessing your complete IT environment and entire range of software applications. Our goal is to become your partner—a partner that truly understands your business and technology needs.
At EZS, we make it our business to know your business. As a Software Solutions provider company, to establish vertical industry practices, we have the experts who know the competitive challenges that your company faces—and the solutions that your company needs to leap ahead of the competition.
We have successfully placed information technology professionals with Fortune companies, mid-sized companies and start-ups throughout the country. Our clients include renowned and many not-so-well-known companies in industries that include finance and banking, pharmaceutical, chemical, healthcare and telecom.
Microsoft Sharepoint Solution
Content Management Solutions
The volume of data and information available in an organization is growing exponentially, resulting in information overload. Historically, companies have had to use separate technologies to manage web content, document content and the rich media content found in digital media assets. While outwardly dissimilar, all of these forms of enterprise content share similar needs for mass storage, search and access, personalization, integration with business applications, access conversion control, and rapid delivery over the Internet.
All of the information is not relevant to all users. Sifting through all the information to find relevant pieces impacts the productivity and efficiency of users. Hence, there is a pressing need for structuring information in a manner that ensures that only relevant information is available to users.
A Content Management Solution provides the infrastructure to store, access and manage the full spectrum of digital information generated in e-business. Large collections of scanned images, facsimiles, electronic office documents, XML and HTML files, computer output, audio, and video can be managed. Integrating content with line of business, customer service and ERP can accelerate business process automation across the enterprise.
- AP/AR Processing/Invoicing Includes Forms based processing, scanning, archival, workflows
- Knowledge Management Storing, search, retrieval
- Regulatory Compliance SOP creation, workflow implementation, electronic signatures, storing, retrieval, audit trail
- Claims management and Loan Processing Workflows, lifecycles, business process design, requirement analysis
- Corporate portals Integration with app servers, Portal servers, LDAP, single sign on.
- E Learning Workflows for course creation and approval.
- Labeling and Packaging FDA regulations Compliance related.
The EZS Enterprise Content Management team provides clients with all the benefits associated with the control of enterprise-wide content via various content management solutions as follows:
- Scalable digital repositories optimized for any type of data.
- Uniform access by business applications to information stored in the CM system.
- Web enablement of e-document search and retrieval.
- Automation of business processes using business case specific e-documents.
- Extension and integration of functionality of current system with other business functions.
By extending these benefits across the enterprise and beyond, to employees, customers and trading partners, Content Management Solutions by the EZS team gives its customer’s real business value.
Enterprise Portal Solutions
When software solutions complement and support business objectives, the combination inevitably results in a profitable and efficient e-business. The Internet/Intranet has created a new set of demands on all businesses. Customers and employees want accurate, up-to-date information and they expect seamless access to it over the Network or the Web.
The volume of data and information available in an organization is growing exponentially, resulting in information overload. All of the information is not relevant to all users. Sifting through all the information to find relevant pieces impacts the productivity and efficiency of users. Hence, there is a pressing need for structuring information in a manner that ensures that only relevant information is available to users.
To stay competitive, companies must possess the capacity to deliver information across the scope of their organization. There is a pressing need to develop solutions for data integration, reporting, knowledge management, document management, and host access by integrating these powerful technologies into a unified solution. The result is a user-centric, web-based environment that seamlessly enables users to access, manage and act on information across the enterprise.
To stay efficient, they must utilize existing applications, services and processes. Apart from clearly defined business requirements, an efficient enterprise portal implementation involves well-defined architecture definition and proper utilization of industry standard frameworks. Portal technologies allow companies to build web sites targeted at specific audiences and communities. Portals deliver content aggregation and information relevant to the audience, collaboration and community services, and services and applications access for the target audience all in a highly personalized manner.
EZ Solution’s Portal services include a full-range of consulting for all phases of an implementation starting with business and IT strategy through final implementation.The EZS Portal Solutions Practice is a group of talented consultants supported by experience taken from multiple successful portal deployments for enterprises. Some of the services we provide in Portals are,
- Portal deployment, configuration, and customization, knowledge management strategies, taxonomy/ontology design, and content management
- Merge diverse applications and overcome physical distances.
- Simplify security with a single sign-on identity while following logical business rules.
- Provide a framework for business process and workflow management.
- Platform to let users customize their own screens with web parts, make navigation transparent to the user, and integrate data from the organization's legacy systems.